Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The PERFECT Artichoke Dip - modeled after Old Chicago's famous dip!


I can call this perfect... because I invented it :) 

See back in college, my husband and his best friend were, well, obsessed with Old Chicago's for their World Beer Tour.  Yes, they have both completed it, but during that time I developed a love/hate relationship with their artichoke dip.  I loved it, but I hated buying it.  $8 a visit, seemed expensive to this broke college girl.  So one day I got to inventing..... here is what I came up with, I think it is pretty darn close, I have still never actually seen their recipe, but this is now a staple for our functions!







Overall I'd say it take about 4 minutes of microwave time, but like I said make sure you stir in there or you will burn your cream cheese.

While all that is melting, I make some garlic bread.  It is great with veggies to, but in my opinion every dip is better with some sort of bread!



That is how I make the PERFECT artichoke dip!

I highly suggest you try it today!  
Let me know what you think!


Love this recipe?  Don't forget to follow me so you get all my recipes and craft tutorials!  You can also have them send directly to your email!  

Thanks for checking me out ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to add your email to your comment!